nabim Research and Development Seminar 2019
Thursday 21 November 2019 | 9.30am to 4.30pm
21 Arlington Street, London, SW1A 1RN
Get up to speed with the latest developments in food safety, wheat quality, gene editing, nutrition and health.
The nabim annual R&D seminar is free to attend and brings together industry experts to share knowledge on current research and legislative developments.
Reasons to attend
- help support your efforts to increase productivity, efficiency and profitability
- understand the impact of impending legislation on your business and day to day work
- gain the opportunity to ask questions to policy makers
- network with colleagues, customers and suppliers
Who should attend?
It will be a valuable day for people working in the sector who want to know more about the grain chain, with particular relevance for:
- technical sales people
- policy officers
- technical managers
- laboratory workers
- correspondence course students
- even some of your clients
This event is free for nabim members and friends of nabim. If you would like to attend, please contact Alex Costigliola who can help with registration.